Our Tasting Process
• Wines tasted in ‘blind’ flights of approximately 15 – 20.
• Wines are assessed on traditional 20 point scale and scores combined.
• A joint tasting note is created
• The three ‘Top Quality’ wines are identified and if necessary re-tasted.
• The ‘Top Value’ wines are identified by comparing quality with price.
• Wine scores are then converted into a 10 point scale which uses the full range of marks where 10/10 is an exceptional wine and 1/10 is faulty
Meet the Wineproof25 Team
Wineproof25 uses a regular 10 point scale to assess wines.